Sunday, September 7, 2008

you dont belong

hello. how are you doing? i am doing fine. a lot of things have been happening to me. one thing that happened was that i cant find my hat. do you know what hat im talking about? it has my name on it. it is a red hat. i need my hat so bad. guess what? i might be in a band. guess what else? that band is coke bust. i am going to nicktapes house on wednesday to try out to be coke busts new bass player. coke bust is planning a full us tour with sick fix. if i am in coke bust i get to go on that tour. can you believe that? i feel like i shouldnt get my hopes up but it would be really fucking awsome to be able to tour. how low was going to do like a weekend but now we cant because we are not a band. coke bust is really good. if you think i am not going to wear my coke bust hoodie or shirt than you are very wrong. i might wear both to nicktapes house and totally fan out all the time and sing his lyrics at him or something. maybe at my first show. who knows? i left my lights on on my car and then the battery died. i had to push it back to my house all by myself because my parents werent answering their phone. i found my phone incase you were worried about me not having a phone. it was in toners car. toner made cookies. they tasted really good. the libyans are a good band. i bought their 7inch even though i am broke all of the time. other stuf happened to me. we went to college park again. it was the same shit but less fun. everyone in maryland is seriously so fucking stupid. the fact that these people got into maryland but some of my friends didnt is lame. i was going to apply there but now im not. fuck that shit. i would become so alienated if i lived there. i dont like drinking and i dont like hanging out with lame people. fuck that shit. i dont need to go to college maing. coke bust is about to go huge. i will get mad 7inch money even though i had nothing to do with it. tshirts and tapes mean i dont have to work. you think that with all my money i would be happy right? wrong. according to facebook NEW FACEBOOK WILL BE THE ONLY FACEBOOK. WHAT. THE. FUCK. new facebook is so lame. its different. i hate different things. why would they want to fuck shit up like that? they had a good thing going. i dont think ill ever understand.


TWO THOUSAND AND NATE


BLACK METAL FOREVER

No comments: