Tuesday, September 2, 2008

are you chinese or are you japanese?

today was a good day for america. one thing that i did today was only listen to crackrocksteady related shit. i learned how to play infested on my guitarbox and ive been playing it so much. its so much fun. what a great song. FAVORITE SONG 08! ive never wanted scabies more in my entire life. my mom asked me like 2 times in the past couple days if i need new shoes. my shoes have never been better. i think i might stock up though for the rest of my life. this post is off to a bad start. i had this dream that i had another hat. it was so nice. like a wigger hat. i thought about being a bro/hippie by the time that people come back from college but maybe i could be a wigger. the doctor said im not going to get any taller. they said since im vegan im going to have to get bloodwork. i shouldnt have to get blood work just because my stupid doctor is a stupid bloodmouth. she didnt even know what those dots on my arm were. shes a doctor. she should know these things. im eating so much fried bread i should probably stop. my fourth x could be my abstinance from gluten. my grandparents came by and stuff. i was the only person who was home. it was akward. i had to drop everything that i was doing because im really busy and stuff and listen to how boring their lives are. i sez to them i sez i dont ever wanna be like you i dont wanna do those things you do cuz i dont ever wanna i dont ever wanna be youuuuu dont wanna be just like you (just like you) this is the anthem throw all yr hands up etc etc. im wearing pants for the first time in a long time. i feel so oppressed and stuff. ive always wanted to wear a dress but ive never wanted people to think im weird. i think i will get over my fears and just do it sometime this year. i used patchouli soap. i rode my bike. i have an acoustic guitar. my blog is really getting popular. i was suprised to see a conversation started on one of the desks in my russian class about this very blog. isnt that ridiculous? i learned how to spell both ridiculous and tomorrow. you should be proud of me. people have only said nice things. i am so glad. i see what people are thinking. one time i was telling people about this one time when i sent stuff to garys house. i couldnt remember what i sent but it made the story alot worse. it was 5 child care kits. i sent them all to garys house. i dont know if he ever got them. i dont know if gary reads this. i hope tv john reads this. gary is in a new band with nicktape. i am curious as to whether they will sound good or bad. when i was in a band with gary it turned out pretty bad. he wanted the song to be like all feedback. this feels like it was so long ago. back when i was in that one band. you know. i feel bad for my little brother. when i was in 9th grade highschool was so amazing. there were so many people worth meeting. this ship is definetly sinking. i just woke up. i listned to embrace. embrace is so good. my birthday is this friday. i am pretty excited for that. when i woke up i thought i slept through the whole day like it was almost time for school. i dont like that. i dont like wasting a whole day being asleep. 54 of my friends changed their profile pictures. maybe i should too. i definelty want to fit in. for a long time my profile picture was this guy who worked on my house. he had short shorts and it looked like he shaved his legs pretty regularly. he also had a space jamz shirt on. now my profile picture is just me. its so trite. my mom likes to take alot of pictures of things that arent really that memorable. like she took alot of my sisters getting moved into college. who cares? i dont care now and i wont care then. she makes big deals out of the pictures too. shes all like "hey everyone get together for a million pictures" i guess i just dont understand. i will never understand. mom and dad will never understand. the teachers will never understand. my bosses will never understand.

SHOOT THE KIDS AT SCHOOL. TWO THOUSAND AND HATE