Monday, September 8, 2008

spent your whole life ignoring the other side of the story

dillinger four are a really good band. my body aches. i still dont have any friends at lunch. my little brother was too good to even say hi to me. what the fuck is that about? he was too busy hanging out with his lame annoying friends that are destroying him on the inside. he still likes bad religion. NOT PUNX. WHAT THE FUCK IS PUNK ABOUT BEING A MILLIONAIRE AND ACTUALLY SINGING? exactly. mom my also likes bad religion. what is punk about being like my mom? only two days till coke busting. i hope they let me be in their band. ive got alot of it down but sometimes its hard to tell what they are playing. it just sounds like fast. if nicktape ever finds out i have used patchouli soap then it could ruin my chances. nicktape is such a jock. he says fuck too much. my mom says i need to get bloodwork tomorrow. I HAVE TO PRACTICE SO THEY WILL LET ME IN COKE BUST!!! THE ONLY REASON THE STUPID DOCTOR WANTS MY FUCKING BLOOD IS BECAUSE IM NOT A GODDAMM BLOODMOUTH. I AM FUCKING FINE. i just talked to my mom and now its on thursday. this is good. i need to get a bass tomorrow so i can practice more legitlike. i still cant find my hat. that hat means so much to me. if you know the whereabouts of my hat please do not hesitate to call me at 301-221-2225. today i was in russian class and i drew a pentagram and wrote GOD SUCKS all biglike. walid was not amused at all. what a godfearer/lover. i am listening to pulling teeth right now. do you think i give a fuck? he said some shit at me about how he thought i was an open minded person. IM NOT OPEN MINDED. I ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND. if i am in coke bust then im going to be in a band with someone who is 15 years older than me. they could go to jail for taking me on tour probably. what are you so afraid of? mom and dad will never understand

TWO THOUSAND AND GREAT

NEVER BACK DOWN
NEVER GIVE IN
XXX
xVEGANx
GOD FREE YOUTH
DIY OR DIDIE
RESPECT THE SPACE

No comments: