Friday, September 5, 2008

fuck life

so its the weekend right now. thats pretty cool. today i wrote this paper on this book i didnt read called "The Things They Carried". the book was badass enough to have haveheart write an album with a similar name and then have youth of togay make a 7inch with a similar name. i think i did pretty good. its about how people carry physical things and how they also carry emotional things. i am home by myself right now. i am trying to hang out so hard. today i walked around during lunch sooo much. i dont have any friends anymore. i dont think i am going to go to college. college is stupid. i am going to move. maybe ill move to dc. maybe ill move to silver spring. maybe i will never move to baltimore because everyone who lives there except mitch and probably a few other people suck. i have to weed some weeds. doesnt it suck to be me? i have texas veggie burgers and i know how to make seitan sandwitches. the black cat is obsolete. life is obsolete. you can watch all the south park episodes online. isnt that something? me and brady listened to eminem like 10 minutes ago. brady is white. i am white. eminem is white. we were just at sticky fingers. sticky fingers is really good but it is also really expensive and i dont have any money ever. except right now. my dad gave me 10 bucks. what a fellow. hes always looking out for me. i thuoght maybe brian lamb would be working and he would hook me up with some mad free food but he wasnt working. this guy said "hey cool shirt" and i said "thanks". i am wearing a minor threat shirt. the one with the guy who is mad at the world on it. saying stuff on youtube is getting less fun. its like ive run out of controversial things to say. right now i am just saying that soulja boy is the future of hip hop on actual rap videos. people get mad at that stuff. i searched jerbang on youtube. there is one video. it is some random kid. i dont know how he knows about jerbangs. i dont know him. its not funny. i would not recomend you watching it. i wouldnt recomend you watch anything. this world is your oyster. its never too late to go outside. do you think you are going to be sitting on your deathbed wishing i recomended more videos for me to have you watch? no. i had another birthday today. everyone in the entire world believed it. i am so fucking sneaky. this topped my birthday last week. my birthday last week topped all previous birthdays. i think next week i might just have a birthday everyday. everyone is dumb enough to believe that all those days are my birthday. some people are at critical mass right now. those people are stupid. you can ride your bike by yourself. who is trying to take away bikers rights? no one. its like people are just like blahblahblha i care about bikes balhablahblahblah. my mom bought me a new bike. it is safer than the other bike but it is still not a good bike. i dont wear my helmet. i also wear headphones. my ipod is breaking. if you want to donate a portable cd player or maybe a portable tape player to natemartens.blogspot.com then it would be greatly appriciated. i hate god so much. i cant find my phone. where the fuck is my phone

1 comment:

Carles Alfonso said...

Oh, are you one of the 3 mad boys fukin around in the vid od yellin in my ear in youtube? I saw it a long time ago and now i was searching for the lyrics of gonna find you and i found your little pic again. LoL, like to see that there are crazy fans of Op Ivy like me out there.
Bye :)