Tuesday, September 23, 2008

we went from boys to men living in sin

We went from friends to fuck ups
and now we just cant stop.
You wonder why I keep my mouth shut,
I just dont wanna talk.
I may not deserve the friends Ive gained but now
Im forced to sleep in the life Ive laid.
Ive lost my faith and Im losing sleep,
ah to be young and fucking weak.
I survive by the fake smiles I wear day to day,
to make the insecurities go away.
So heres to the broken hearts that go unrepaired,
and all our shared memories...I dont care.
Cheers to all the girls I never kissed
to the ones I did that NO LONGER EXIST.
Raise your glasses to the hearts we dont let show,
and to my consience dying long ago.
Were never content with what we have.
Im not sorry that I turned out this way,
Im just sorry that I woke up today.

No comments: