Thursday, September 11, 2008

it was all just boys and girls making the most of a fucked up world

the last two posts were pretty rushed. whatever. like there are any other blogs you know that make posts everyday. someone had the balls the make a blog critizing my blog. that person is named kyle stevens. you can read the blog right here www.jubersblogreview.blogspot.com . i still have scabies but it is not even that bad. its still just on my opposite side of my elbow. i am not even infested. more stuff has happened since then. i was about to go to coke bust practice and then chris moore called me. YEAH! CHRIS MOORE. FROM SICK FIX, COKE BUST, AND MAGRUDERGRIND. he said he had some show that he forgot about and he was sorry and stuff. he congratulated me on not having a job. metallica is going to release an album tonight at midnight. i think that its safe to assume that this is going to be their best album to date. remember blink 182? i totally remember hating on their self tiled cd in 7th grade or whatever. i watched a couple of music videos aand shit and i know that i was wrong. shit is so good. if i went to a private school i would want my senior year to be like this http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=z2s1lxcw1mk today my mom was all like today we were going to the dentist and getting blood work. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT ABOUT. I DO NOT WANT TO DO TWO THINGS IN ONE DAY. then she decided not to get blood work. blood for blood is a good band. i dont konw why i go to the dentist. they never do shit.they just clean my teeth and tell me i cant eat or drink for a million years. NOT EVEN WATER OR SALIVA. i was totally cooler than my brother when i was his age. when i was his age i was in a bad pop punk band. he is his age and he is in a bad jam band. www.myspace.com/philosophyisrad . WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR BAND PHILOSOPHY. I TOOK PHILOSOPHY LAST YEAR AND IT WAS NOT EVEN FUN. EVERYONE IN THE CLASS WAS SENIORS EXCEPT FOR 2 OTHER PEOPLE SO I GOT TO JUST CHILL. he also comments on his own band myspace more than once. and they are all stupid. i told my brother the bread that he was about to eat wasnt vegan. he got all worked up about it and said "FUCK!" what a fucking drama queen. it is still weird to hear my brother sware. he like forces it. its like when brady said yadig. it always sounded forced to me. fight me brady. theres more stuff that i wanted to talk about i sware. bro northern lights falling are getting back together. im so stoked bro. i stay stoked forevermore. oh yeah today was my birthday. alot of people are realizing that these birthdays are not really my birthday. if you think that makes it less fun than you are wrong. it makes them better. every fake birthday is alot better than the last one. pat heindel tipped me off that james willett is in possesion of my hat. i called him a couple of times and texted him a couple of times. he didnt answer. an hour later he called me back. he said "your not getting your fucking hat back." what a bummer. that hat meant so much to me. i always thought james was my friend. i guess i know who my real friends are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a perfect ending.

PatrickHeindel said...

holy shit i was about to say the same thing i seriously felt my insides shudder, so perfect, like a work of art

PatrickHeindel said...

also, i'm surprised you got that i was tipping you off, all i sent was a random text message that said "jameswillett" at no relevant time.