Wednesday, September 3, 2008

fuck all you edgebreaking pieces of shit

facebook is down. i dont know what they expect me to do. i got prank phone called today. i dont know who it was from. it was the least funny thing that could ever happen. they asked me to make them a pie. i dont know what they though was funny about it. one time i was in russian class and a prank called a bunch of people/stores/army recruitment things. everyone thought it was so funny.i sware to god. i was so cool. i was like a king to all those kids. i could tell that they looked up to me. a lot of them even asked me for advice on what they should do with their lives. i also got prank texted. this one could have easily been an honest mistake. i dont care. dont call me no mo and dont text me no mo. my sister was recently sighted with this asain guy. this guy is so fucking lame. he wears stupid clothes and stupid glasses and doesnt even know how stupid they are. if you ever see an asain guy who looks like he could have been with my sister you have to fight him. blank stare is so good. so this one day daniel crown tells me that i have to go to this fucking pool party. then hes all like syke no pool party. what the fuck is that shit about. fuck you daniel crown. why dont you go wear an element shirt or something. sometimes i just dont know what to do. why did all you fruits vote for the smiths over cold world? cold world is so good. the smiths dont even have scratches in ANY SONGS. if i never make it home tonight the streets have swallowed me whole. FUCK VIRGINIA.(minus some people) ian knows hr from bad brains. isnt that something? im so sorry.

No comments: