Saturday, October 4, 2008

i dont give a shit bro

im so bored. i wish something was happening. if i wasnt blocked on wikihow id make an entry on how to throw the big fight. it would be so great. i would have so many friends. some stuff has happened since i last updated this. i will tell the events in order of most importance. the most important event is that i found my water bottle. many of you may be saying things like "i didnt know daniel frederick jubert lost his water bottle" or "what is a water bottle?" i left it in class. i opened it up and smelled it and it smelled so bad. i should wash it more often. or use mouth wash. or take a shower. or brush my teeth three times a day. i havent showered all week. its not like i did it on purpose or anything but im so busy/extremely important. showers have become obsolete. time is money bro. more things happened and i will tell you all about them. i sat around and stuff. i feel like i havent been to goshen 711 for over an hour in like a month. i wish i had money. im trying to go to new york and im trying to go to mckennas birthday show. shes probably turning like 100. i heard the special guest is katie dance and crass. i left my lights on again at umd and then my car wouldnt start because i left the lights on. these people helped me but they kept asking what i had to drink. i told them that i dont drink and they told me that they didnt believe me. they asked me if i was on any drugs and i told them that i dont do any drugs. they gave me that eye test. where you have to follow the light with your eyes. they did more things than when i got the eye test those other times. maybe these cops were more professional. maybe they just wanted to give my eyes a hard time. they gave me a background check and they wouldnt let me stay inside my car. they wouldnt even let me get my hoodie out of the trunk. they said they wouldnt be able to be liable. so anyway after what seemed like a half hour they give me my license back and start talking to me about how it was 4 am and i am not supposed to be driving around high and stuff back 12. they said that they were going to wait there until my parents picked me up. they said that if my parents didnt pick me up id be spending the day in the can. they said that they were allowed to because they knew i was high and they are cops and they can do whatever they want. my parents are so pissed. i always told them that the cops wouldnt care if i ever got pulled over and now they care. sometimes it seems like cops are just plain dicks who just want to have control over other peoples lives. i feel like my dad is alot like that too. sometimes my dad gets really excited over stupid shit. one thing that he got excited over was showing my grandparents the pentagram in my head. my dad is stupid and doesnt know what a pentagram is but i think my grandparents went to college maybe so maybe they they are smarter. i try to show them from farther away but my dad is a dumb idiot and makes me get closer. hes so dumb. he made me sweep up the floors. municipal waste got added to that d4 and ergs and some other band show in new york. i wish i had good grades. then my parents would have to let me go. new york still sucks though. its fall as fuck. its nice out now, but its only going to get colder and colder. all i have is a hoodie. i will always stay cold. my sister just came home. how does she think that she can just come home? it doesnt make sense to me either. i am listening to andrew wk right now. the album is i get wet. soooo good. my mom bought some doughnut holes. they are pretty alright i guess. she also brought a quarter of a burrito. she gave it to me. it was pretty good. that coke bust show was really good. it could easily be the best coke bust show ive ever seen. so much fun. real mosh prevailed over push mosh. i get to play the next show. get off your computers and go to that shit.its on october 13th. so what if its a monday. who cares? your parents? its going to be something like coke bust(gaithersburg hardcore), resistant culture('merican grind), lost again(local herion metal), and frantic onslaught(poppy acoustic songs about stuff). yeah it should be fun and stuff. guess what happened at that last show! my xswatch broke. i spend 300 dollars on that watch and it just gets broken. thats just what a need right now. a broken watch. yeah. if you dont like it you can fuck off.

1 comment:

Enya Aston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.