Monday, October 27, 2008

blog hymn

this weekend all i did was see fat wreck bands. i saw dillinger four. i saw paddy drunk and maybe high. he said he was just going to go back to the hotel. i saw nofx. nofx was very important to me. i started playing guitar just so i could learn playing nofx songs. i remember i was bummed when i realized that they are just a bunch of assholes. what a bunch of dumb assholes. nothing nice to say makes fun of fat mike. LOLOLOLOL. talk to james about nothing nice to say. whether you talk to him about it being bad or good you have like an hour of conversation. the other fat wreck band i saw was star fucking hipsters. MORE LIKE STAR ALOT FUCKING WORSE THAN CHOKING VICTIM AMIRITE??!?!?!?!?! they played choking victim songs but stza just mumbled. he wasnt having fun. he already wrote his best songs. he didnt want to play those songs. on they way home i got a flat tire. i kept apologizing to jason and lila but neither of them would accept my apology. they just said "if you are so sorry than just drive me home right now." i cant do that.you know i cant do that. the tire is flat. my dad had to pick us up and we called a towing company. there is a clock in my car. not a digital clock but a clock with hands and shit. that might be my favorite thing about that car. everyone was making fun of it. thats probably why the tires couldnt take it anymore. school sux. i just wanted to go home. i got out of my bed when the bus was outside of my house. i put on shoes and i got my backpack. i forgot my glasses. i was wearing shorts. i made the bus. it doesnt make sense. why have i been a chump and waking up 10 minutes before the bus is even outside my house? right when i went home i went to sleep. now its 1 am and im wide awake. i dont care what the blog time thing says but thats not what time it is. they lie.




GO TALK YOUR SHIT
TWOTHOUSANDANDBLOGS
GAITHERSBURG HARDCORE

No comments: