Friday, October 24, 2008

fuck blog culture

Kids are pretty annoying these days. The way I see it, all they do is get sick and peel scabs and stuff. They are pretty gross. I dont like how they think that by calling me a dickshit makes them a bad man. Dickshit sounds so nasty. What if like once every month a guy took a dick shit. That would hurt so bad. It would be worse than the dreaded period. If girls didn't have periods, i wouldn't mind being a girl. If I was a girl I would file so many sexual harassment suits. I would be rich as shit. When I am rich I would buy every single transformer. Ranging from the classics to beast wars to the current day ones. But not the mini transformers. Those are so shitty. All of them are the same. They are cars on the top and then you just turn em upside down and there is a robot carving on the bottom... When are robots gonna take over. I want to become some robot-bashing hero in a video. Like Will Smith? No. hell no. I used to think Will Smith was hilarious when I was younger. But thats because he was "da fresh prince". Man those were the days. If I was young again, but still had the same mindset, I would probably go around accidentally lifting women's skirts. Because I am perverted. Instead of being grounded, my parents would film it and send it to Americas Funniest Home Videos. I would totally win the 10,000 dollars and become moderately wealthy. Therefore I could fulfill my transformers dream! So all I need to do in life is become younger, win money, beat up robots, punch kids and then I will be set! Sweet! I'm gonna go and eat and not fulfill my dream. People are so lazy these days. This was THEE corniest entry I have ever written for anything.

No comments: